1) Responsible for managing all SEO related activities for our clients.
2) Responsible for SEO strategy, implementation and measurement. Reporting, analytics, and management of SEO
3) Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries.
4) Perform keyword research and analysis from Google Adwords tool and other commonly used tools.
5) Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
6) Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
1) Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
2) Experience working with popular keyword tools ( SEO Power suite, Keyword Planner, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
3) Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website CMS.
4) Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is essential.
5) Good command over written and spoken English language.
6) Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and effectively
articulate thoughts and points.
7) Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and their use for business as well as community engagement tactics.